Bespoke Professional Qualifications
Genesis offers in-house training for some of the most prestigious and valuable qualifications in finance.
The Genesis advantage:
- Support Services - We support delegates with a wide range of services including live lectures, mock exams, revision courses and study planning sessions.
- Performance Analytics - We will also keep you updated on the progress of your employees to ensure maximum ROI on your training budget.
- Blended Learning - The classroom training is complemented by our on-line resources.
We deliver training for the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) program:
We also deliver training for the ICAEW Certificate in Finance, Accounting and Business (ICAEW CFAB) program awarded by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW):
Bespoke Executive Education
We offer a wide range of customized in-house training solutions for finance and non-finance professionals working at entry, mid-career and senior level.
- For Finance Professionals - We have all worked in the industry and understand how critical finance and accounting is to the bottom-line of the business. Our training solutions are structured to update finance professionals with what's current, enabling them to integrate best practices and innovative methodologies in their daily work.
- For Non-Finance Professionals - With growing competition and need for lean organizations, its never been more critical to ensure that every business function, be it in marketing, sales, HR, operations or customer service speaks the same language. Our suite of training programs is ideal for anyone working with budgets, financial data, reviewing reports, taking business decisions or selling products or services. There are simplified, jargon free sessions that systematically de-mystifies finance.
The training content is sure to include current issues and pertinent examples. The trainers have regional expertise and bring on board a wealth of knowledge and experience. We provide ample opportunity to discuss, learn from case studies and get involved in group exercises.
You can also sponsor your staff to join our on-going executive education courses: